HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
90 Hrs (03 Months)
Are to provide an acceptable level of occupancy comfort and process function to maintain good indoor air quality and to keep system cost and every requirement to a minimum.
The goal of HVAC is to control the temperature of air interior the certain “Air Conditioned" area along with control of moisture, filtration of air and containment of airborne particles, furnish of outside clean air for manage of oxygen and carbon dioxide degrees in the air-conditioned space
What is HVAC?
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning.
HVAC refers to the exceptional structures used for moving air between indoor and out of doors areas, along with heating and cooling each residential and commercial buildings. They are the systems that maintain you warm and comfortable in the wintry weather and feeling cool and sparkling in the summer. They additionally are the systems that filter and smooth indoor air to preserve you healthy and maintain humidity stages at superior relief levels.
- Design of HVAC Engineering Project Manager of HVAC Engineering
- HVAC Design Project
- Manufacturing of HVAC Engineering Products
- Operation of HVAC System
- Layout of HVAC
- Analytical Maintenance of HVAC System
- Technical Sales of HVAC
- Field of Engineering
- Applications & Installation of HVAC
Career In HVAC
- Commercial Building Needs HVAC engineering
- The airport needs HVAC engineering
- Shopping malls need HVAC Engineering
- Hospitals, Office complex needs to HVAC Engineering
- Residential Buildings needs to HVAC Engineering
- Petro Chemical Complex needs to HVAC Engineering
- Oil & Gas needs to HVAC Engineering
- The refinery needs to HVAC Engineering
- The industrial plant needs to HVAC Engineering
- Off store industry need to HVAC Engineering
- The energy sector needs to HVAC Engineering
- The chemical process needs to HVAC Engineering
- EPC Industry needs to HVAC Engineering
- Consulting engineering needs to HVAC Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Industry needs to HVAC Engineering
- Project & Construction needs HVAC Engineering
- Cement & Fertilizer needs to HVAC Engineering
- Power plants need to HVAC Engineering
- Introduction of HVAC
- Scope of Designing
- Basics & Importance of HVAC
- Standards & Codes used in HVAC
- Type of Refrigeration Cycle
- Role of HVAC engineer in industry
- Heat load calculation
- Psychometric charts and layout guidelines
- Duct sizing and layout guideline
- Energy, Heat, Unit conversion
- Thermodynamics laws, system, surrounding
- Vapor compression cycle
- Ventilation system
- System Component like AHU, Chillers, cooling tower, Pumps, Blowers
- Grills, diffusers, dampers Design, filters & Analysis of alleviation
- AC system for various applications, viz.: Hotel, Parma, and industry, etc.
- Guidelines for Material Selecting and BMS (Building Management System)
- HVAC Piping selection and installation guidelines
HVAC Design Calculation
- Ventilation, Infiltration Load Calculation.
- Restaurant & Residence Kitchen Ventilation Calculation.
- Parking Area & Toilet Ventilation Calculation.
- Air Distribution & Control System Design.
- Type of Ducts.
- o Duct fitting.
- o Dampers.
- o Type of Diffusers.
- o Flexible ducts Etc.
- Duct Design Method.
- Pipe Sizing Method.
• Understanding the tender requirements.
• Making BOQ (Bill of Quantity)
• Selection of Air Conditioning Equipment
• AHU & FCU Selection
• Air Terminal Selection
• Selection of Duct Material Selection
• Introduction of Drafting using Auto CAD
• Fundamentals of HVAC
• Symbols and code used in HVAC designing
• Type of drawings and used in the industry
• Study and Preparations of Floor drawings
• The conventional type of conditioning system drawings
WE ARE THE BEST HVAC TRAINING COURSES-CLASSES-INSTITUTE & TRAINING CENTER IN PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD-PUNE.TOP HVAC TRAINING INSTITUTE IN PUNE
PROVIDE 100% JOB PLACEMENT ASSURANCE, GUIDANCE THE INTERVIEW PREPARATION. TECHNICS BEFORE AFTER DURING AN INTERVIEW…..!!!!!