Industrial Automation Engineering (PLC, SCADA)
90 Hrs (03 Months)
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is used in several automation sectors due to the fact of its easy programming, robust controlling ability, and different functional features. Capitalizing on our huge industrial journey in PLC programming, we cater training programs for employer industries and college students. The well-disposed and outstanding surroundings are furnished to students for developing their skills. Take advantage of our well-structured lab, experienced faculties, who attempt to render first-rate practices in this pretty competitive world of industrial automation.
- The emphasis is on useful, practical capabilities and their software in the context of common industrial situations.
- Much of the PLC Training course is given over to 'hands-on' experience and the maintenance capabilities that are required when working with PLCs.
- The number of main PLC producers are represented on the course - Allen Bradley PLC, Siemens PLC, ABB PLC, and different PLC so that candidates learn how special PLC producers employ the programming languages involved.
- Candidates obtain the journey of each of PLC Programming types, and this regularly occurring expertise prepares them to deal with any kind of PLC in the future (providing that ample assist or besides training is provided).
- Work with PLC programming the use of ladder common sense and FBD (Functional Block Diagram)
- Develop skills on special PLC directions and their operation and applications
- Have know-how on PLC Project Engineering, Design and Selection
Advanced Industrial Automation Training
Capitalizing on our huge industrial experience in PLC programming, we cater education packages for business enterprise industries and university students. The well-disposed and exceptional surroundings are furnished to students for creating their skills.
What is the Industrial Automation Engineering?
Automation engineering science is the term that’s used for a range of structures which encompass procedure controls and communications. Technicians in the industrial automation engineering discipline generally combine key quintessential principles of mechanical engineering science with electronic and electrical circuits to develop, design, test and manufacture pc managed and electrical-mechanical systems that are turning into a key basis element in industrial industries.
PLC and SCADA began its experience in the Digital Revolution. And it still holds proper in opposition to the automation devices. It has managed to integrate into the automation practices and end up a useful tool for the clean strolling of automation techniques.
PLC and SCADA have a massive scope in all kinds of industries. The complete automation field is closely reliant on them in an industrial setup. Earlier, microprocessor manages or relay common sense used to be wished for control. Now, PLC’s are sufficient. It is highly reliable and flexible.
The peril of the contemporary situation is that at any factor in time, adjustments would possibly show up which will affect the complete system. PLC and SCADA provide a base on which any changes can be made barring affecting the efficiency, pace, and interoperability of the system.
Some of the industries have already applied these technologies to outstanding results. But they have integrated it as an extra feature, as a substitute than an entire exchange to an existing system.
The automation industry is dealing with a worker shortage, which stems from a range of troubles such as misconceptions and a lack of draw close of what a profession in the enterprise appears like. Companies and men and women inside the industry, however, are working on altering that with greater title recognition, enjoyable educational events, exciting science applications, and opportunities.
Outside of the new applied sciences and regular buzzwords, the automation enterprise is enthralled with, there is a worrisome style developing: there looks to be a shortage of experienced automation Genius and involved university recruits. Increased efforts in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) training fields along with thrilling science purposes and opportunities may help.
There are constantly ebbs and flows such as the present-day inflow of skilled oil and fuel personnel on the job market due to falling oil prices. However, the reachable interested Genius pool in the automation enterprise doesn’t appear to be meeting market demand. Although discovering skilled engineers is, in reality, a must, recruiting new automation talent is simply as important.
Basics of Industrial Automation Engineering
• Optical data analysis
• Digital Filtering
• Digital Communications
• Detection & classification
• Time-domain analysis
• Frequency domain analysis
• Closed-loop control systems
• Industrial Automation Systems
• Process Controls Systems
• Motion Control
• Safety, Diagnostics and Test Algorithms
• Audio and sound stream analysis and control
• Combustion systems
• Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB, SDF Etc.
• Working Details of Different Types of Electric Motors.
• Designing Of Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, and Timers Etc.
• DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing For three Phase Motors with Specification.
• Motor Drives- AC Drives and DC Drives.
• Programming and Installation of VFDs.
• Discrete and Continuous Speed Control Using VFDs.
• Safety and Management Concepts for Designing a Project.
• Different Types of Sensors- Analogy and Discrete
• Technical Terms Used In Instrumentation
• Calibration And Testing Of Sensors- Thermo Couples, RTD, Pressure Gauge, Level Sensors, Proximity Switches, Limit Switches Etc.
• Final Control Elements- Solenoid Valve, Control Valve, Motor Actuators, Solenoids, Bellows, Manual Valves Etc.
• Wiring and Commissioning Of Reactor Plant with PLC and SCADA Control
• The architecture of PLC- Different Modules, Power Supply Unit Etc.
• The need for PLC in design.
• Different Types of sensor sinking, sourcing No need of pnp npn
• Monitoring the Process via Sensors- Connection Details.
• Analogy Addressing, Continues Process Monitoring and Control.
• Different Types of Controllers- ON/OFF, Proportional, Derivative, Integral and PID Control.
• PLC Programming of Branded PLCs.
• NO/ NC Concept.
• Data File Handling- Forcing I/O.
• Wiring and Fault Correction.
• Programming Practices.
• SCADA Packages
• Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation
• SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols.
• Script Programming.
• Real-Time and Historical Trend.
• Configuring Alarms.
• Real-Time Project Development with PLC Interfacing.
• Communication with Other Software.
• Recipe Management.
• Accessing Different Security Levels.
• Report Generation of Current Plant.
• Architecture of DCS
• Yokogawa Centum CS 3000
• Comparison of PLC with DCS
• Programming Languages for DCS
• Different Types of Cards and Their Functions
• Different Types of Operator Interfaces, Textual, Graphical
• Wiring Practice of HMI
• Data Handling With HMI
• Configuration and Interfacing to PLC and PC
• Communication Standards- DF1, Ethernet, DH45, RS232, RS485, Provirus
• Different Types of Panels.
• Basic Components to Be Installed In a Panel.
• Wiring Details of Panel.
• Specification and Physical Dimension of Components.
• Earthling and Cabling Of Panels- Standard Procedures.
• P&I Diagram Preparation.
WE ARE THE BEST PLC, SCADA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRAINING COURSES, CLASSES, INSTITUTE & TRAINING CENTER IN PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD, PUNE
PROVIDE 100% JOB PLACEMENT GUARANTEE, GUIDANCE THE INTERVIEW PREPARATION. TECHNICS BEFORE AFTER DURING AN INTERVIEW. TOP PLC, SCADA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN PUNE
THE BEST PLC, SCADA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRAINING CLASSES IN PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD, PUNE. TOP INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION INSTITUTE IN PUNE